Like all of our oils, our Oral Drops contain over 40 different cannabinoids, carefully extracted to induce the “entourage effect”. Due to our commitment to harnessing hemp’s natural properties, Vitality CBD’s Oral Drops also use hemp seed oil as their carrier, renowned for being high in omega fatty acids and proteins.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over 100 cannabinoids found within the hemp plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance, which has been extracted and mixed with a carrier oil for easy intake.
- How fast does CBD work? Since everyone’s body is different, everyone’s CBD requirement differs too. We suggest using CBD for at least a couple of weeks so your body acclimatises before adjusting your dosage.
- Does CBD get me high? CBD is not a psychotropic chemical, which means even a greater application won’t get you high.
Is CBD safe?
CBD is classified by the World Health Organization as safe and well-tolerated. To date, there is no evidence of recreational use of CBD or any public health related problems associated with the use of CBD.
- Is CBD legal in the UK? Yes, CBD products are legal within the UK. It’s the THC in Cannabis that qualifies it as a controlled substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. Since CBD itself isn’t psychotropic, it’s actually legal across the majority of European countries.
- How long will this bottle last? Accounting for the suggested daily intake, one bottle typically lasts for 30 days of continual use.
- Is this product medicinal? This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and Vitality CBD Ltd makes no official medical claims surrounding CBD.
- What is the endocannabinoid system? Every human being has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) which receives and translates signals from cannabinoids, and is dedicated to regulating our bodily functions. The ECS promotes homeostasis, which affects everything from sleep, appetite, pain, memory, mood and immune response. Cannabinoids are an integral part of the ECS’s ability to function. To learn more about the importance of the endocannabinoid system, read our guide here.